Anthony Forlini has deep roots in Macomb County
Anthony is proud to be a lifetime Macomb County resident and will continue to bring a no-nonsense approach to government.
- Lifelong Macomb County resident
- St. Germaine Elementary School
- Graduate of Western Michigan University, BBA
- Married over 35 years with 3 children with successful careers and one Grandchild
- Past Grand Knight, St. Hubert Knights of Columbus
- Past Youth Co-Leader at St. Hubert Catholic Church
- Past Board Member of Macomb County Chamber of Commerce
- Past Senior Vice President of Italian American Cultural Center
- Charter President of Southeast Michigan Chapter of Western Michigan Alumni Association
- Past Board Member, St. John North Shores Hospital Foundation
- Knighted by President Sergio Mattarella of Italy for charitable works between the two countries in 2016.